Spread the love
Masala Suji Waffles are delicious, nutritious and easy to make. Masala Suji Waffles is loved by all age groups. Kids Like too much. So, I want to share a Masala Suji Waffles recipe.
- Semolina ( Suji ) – 1 cup
- Urad Dal Flour – 1/2 cup
- Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander – 2 tablespoons
- Buttermilk ( Chach ) – 1 cup
- Boiled Sweet Corn – Half Cup
- Fruit Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Butter or Oil
Method of Making
- Take a large bowl.
- Now add semolina, urad dal flour, green chilies, cumin powder, fresh coriander and salt to the bowl.
- Now add buttermilk to it and make a thick batter.
- Add boiled sweet corn too.
- Now add the fruit salt and mix and keep it for a while.
- Heat the waffle maker.
- When the maker is hot, spray some oil.
- Now put the prepared batter and close the lid.
- Let it cook until the indicator looks green. (Follow the waffle maker’s instructions) Your waffles are ready.
- Transfer semolina waffles to a plate and enjoys with sambar, chutney or ketchup.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and ingredients, to make one more waffle.