Almonds are one of the most popular nuts because they are not only nutritious and high in vitamins and minerals, but they also satisfy our mid-afternoon hunger.
Here’s a sweet and spicy recipe for roasted almonds with egg white and chili masala.
2 Cup almonds whole
1 egg white
2 sprigs curry leaves
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar (fine grain)
1/2 tsp red chili powder
Follow Some Steps
- Dry the curry leaves completely in the microwave on low power. In a mixing bowl, combine them with salt, sugar, and red chili powder.
- Combine thoroughly. Mix the egg white into the almonds. The egg white should be just enough to lightly coat the almonds.
- Now add the masala and mix well. Spread the almonds out on a baking sheet.
- Cook the almonds for 10 minutes at 120 degrees Celsius in a preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely. Store in an airtight jar.