Spread the love
There’s no better way of celebrating it than indulging in delicious specialties like Seviyan in a joyful atmosphere. Vermicelli or Seviyan is cooked to produce a thick and tasty Kheer with milk, cardamom, almonds, and sugar. A simple dish for home preparation and supper.
- 70 gms vermicelli
- 25 gms pure ghee
- 400 ml milk
- 50 gms grain sugar
- 5 gms green cardamom
- 2 gms cloves
- 20 gms whole almonds
- 10 gms sultanas / kishmish
- for garnishing fresh rose petals
Follow Some Staps
- The vermicelli is crushed.
- Thick chips the almonds. Swim in hot water and set aside the Sultana/Cismis.
- Bry the almonds and heat the ghee. Drain, stay aloof.
- Brush the cloves lightly with the cardamom and add the vermicelli. Let it be gently browned.
- Bring the milk to a boil. Gluttle over a slow heat until the milk grows thick.
- Sugar and sultanas are to be added. Take the flames away.
- Allow to fully cool.