Rasmalai is the most loved dessert in Indian cuisine. Its mainly found in every Indian function ( marriages, festivals, parties and so on) as a sweet because it’s taste is amazing, But the texture which attracts the individual is soft and springiness.so today I share quick and easy Rasmalai recipe which you can try it at your home with 2 ingredients. Enjoy the videos.
- Milk – 2 litre
- Water -2 cup
- Sugar -1 cup
- Pista -1/4 tsp
- Cardamom powder- 1/2 tsp
- Yellow food colour
- Take a pan, pour 1liter milk into it and heat up properly.
- At the time of bubbles, add vinegar and stir gently.
- At this point, milk is converted into paneer (khoya).
- Now, drain paneer and wash with water, so that vinegar smell will vanish.
- Grind the paneer, add yellow food colour and mix it properly
- Now, make round balls and keep it aside.
- Take another pan, add water and boil it.
- Now, add sugar and dissolve it properly.
- After this, add round balls into this sugary water.
- Boil it for 5 minutes and keep this sugary balls aside.
- Take a pan, add 1-litre milk into it and boil at low flame.
- Stir it, until it becomes thick.
- Now, add sugar 3 tsp, cardamom powder, pista, food colour and stir it well.
- Now, add this sugary balls into this.
- So, here it is …your yummy rasmalai.