Spread the love
This earthy colored rice formula is stacked with fiber, minerals and nutrients like B6 and niacin. In addition to that, you get a scramble of protein and the crunchy capsicum gives you cell reinforcements like Vitamin C.
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 green capsicum, large
- 1 onion, medium
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 30ml curd
- 2 Tbsp coriander mint and green chili paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
Follow Some Staps
- In a non-stick vessel, heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds pop, add the sound leaves, mix tenderly, and add slashed onions. Cook the onions till they become brown.
- Presently add ginger garlic glue, coriander mint glue, and curd to the vessel and cook well. Once the masala is cooked well, you will begin getting an exquisite smell and this is the right ideal opportunity to mix in the dry masalas.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, time to add the crunchy capsicum. Once done, add the rice and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover the vessel with a top and let it cook for 15 minutes or till the rice is finished.
- Trimming with some coriander and serve new.