Mixed fruit custard is an amazing summer dessert that is not only healthy but also requires very little cooking with few ingredients. This is a favorite among people of all ages and a popular dish at dinner parties.
1 bowl milk
1/2 apple, chopped
1 small banana, chopped
10-12 grapes, chopped
1 tbsp custard powder
2 tsp brown sugar
Follow Some Easy Steps
- Boil milk in a deep pan.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl put custard powder and add brown sugar to it.
- Pour some water into the bowl and mix well.
- Add the mixture to boiled milk.
- Whisk the milk thoroughly to avoid forming lumps.
- Bring the mix to simmer and transfer it to a bowl.
- Take chopped apple, banana, and grapes and put them over the custard.
- Delicious fruit custard is ready to be served. You can also put it in the fridge for a while to serve chilled custard.