Spread the love
For any and all fish lovers, Fish Tikka is a must-try recipe. This spicy fish tikka is marinated in yogurt and then baked, roasted, or shallow fried until crisp and golden.
- 2 Cup Thick yogurt
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 2 Onion paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 6 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- to taste Salt
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
Follow Some Steps
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Now, whisk in the powdered spices until everything is evenly combined.
- Add the fish fillet to the marinade and coat both sides evenly with your hand.
- Refrigerate the marinated bowl for an hour, covered with a lid.
- Skewer the fish and garnish with coriander.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.