Tasty, fluffy, and delectable eggless pancakes! What else do you require? Serve these simple pancakes with either a sweet or savory sauce.
2 tsp Baking powder
1 cup Milk
3 tbsp Oil
1 Cup Maida
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla essence
To cook the pancakes Oil
Follow Some Steps
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk, oil, vanilla essence, and enough water to form a smooth paste. The batter should be of a coating consistency. Add more water if required.
- Take a frying pan of about 5'-8' diameter and heat oil in it.
- When the oil gets hot, turn over the pan and drain the excess oil off it.
- Increase the heat again and pour the batter into the pan.
- Lower the heat and cover the pan for about 10 seconds. Uncover the pan.
- When the edges of the pancake start lifting on their own, the pancake is done.
- Just loosen the edges and turn the pan upside down over a plate and serve.