I’m going to share one of the simplest egg noodle recipes with you. It’s so easy to make and will take you less than 30 minutes. It’s simple to make, even on a busy day, and only requires a few ingredients. Whole wheat noodles are a healthier option.
- 1 packet noodles
- 2 Egg
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- to taste salt
- Black pepper powder (as required)
- for garnishing spring onions
Follow Some Steps
- In a saucepan, combine the water, salt, and noodles and bring to a boil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Strain the noodles and toss with 1 tsp oil. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs. Season with salt and black pepper powder. Combine everything thoroughly.
- Make an omelet and cut it into bite-sized pieces. In the same wok that you would use to make noodles, you can also make scrambled eggs.
- To make the noodles, heat the oil in a wok with the vegetables and stir fry them for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
- Boil the noodles and combine them with vinegar, soy sauce, salt, black pepper, ketchup, and chili sauce. Cook for about 2 minutes after combining all of the ingredients.
- Add the cooked egg and spring onions at this point. Cook for another minute, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.