For those occasions when you need to partake in a chicken starter, yet don’t have any desire to invest in a ton of energy, we got you a simple as can be a formula that will be prepared in minutes however when done you can not prevent from popping them in your mouth
- 750 Gram Cubed boneless chicken pieces
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup All-purpose flour (maida)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder (optional)
- Salt as required
- Oil for frying
Follow Some Steps
- Combine the chicken pieces with salt, black pepper, and red chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- eggs, beaten, in a separate bowl Pour the maida into a separate bowl.
- Take a piece of chicken and dip it in maida, then in then, and then back in maida. Place on a plate after a light shake.
- After you've coated all of your chicken pieces, deep fry them in oil until golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and serve with ketchup, mayonnaise, or your favorite side.