This dish needn’t bother with any presentation as it is as of now becoming well known from one side of the planet to the other. Any curry, regardless of whether it is tadka, Dal fry, or paneer masala, and so on is inadequate without a hot spread Naan.
Plain flour ( maida ) – 1 cup
Dry Yeast – ½ tsp
Sugar – ½ tsp
New Curd – 1 tbsp
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Dark sesame seeds – 5 tsp
Margarine for brushing
Plain flour for moving reasons.
Follow Some Essy Steps
- Blend yeast, sugar, and warm water (5 tbsp) in a bowl. Save it to the side for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Blend any remaining fixings aside from Black sesame seeds, spread, and flour for rolling. Make its mixture by adding water part by part of required.
- Save the batter to the side for 30 minutes until it somewhat builds its volume.
- Make its balls. (10 balls or more will be made )
- Roll balls a tad and add tad sesame seeds in it and again make its ball.
- Roll the balls and make its medium circles (like of chapatti).
- Let a non-stick Tava be warmed and place the roundabout Naan on it. Allow it to become fresh brown from one side, then, at that point flip it over and let it become firm brown from another side as well.
- Put spread on it. Do it with rest of the balls as well.
- Do serve it with any curry and uniquely Tadka, Kali Dal and Paneer margarine masala!