These Homemade Bounty Bars are SUPER easy to make and only require some ingredients! Follow my simple step-by-step instructions and make this popular bounty chocolate at home.
- 5 cup milk
- 2.5 cup sugar
- 6 cup coconut (desiccated)
- 1 cup cream
- 800 grams milk chocolate
- firstly, in a large Kadai take 1½ cup milk and ¾ cup sugar.
- stir well and dissolve sugar completely.
- now add 2 cup coconut and mix well.
- further, add ¼ cup cream and mix well. adding cream makes the coconut layer creamy and tasty.
- continue to cook on medium flame until the mixture starts to hold the shape.
- now transfer the mixture to a plate and cool slightly.
- take a ball-sized mixture and shape it into bar shapes.
- keep refrigerated for 1 hour or until it sets completely.
- now prepare the melted chocolate by melting 300 grams of milk chocolate using the double boiler method.
- keep stirring until the chocolate melts completely.
- cool the melted chocolate slightly. if the chocolate is too hot then coconut bars will melt when dipped.
- now dip the coconut bars into the melted chocolate and coat uniformly.
- place into butter paper and mark 3 lines using a butter knife. 3 lines are marked to just mimic the store brought bounty bars.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour, so that the chocolate will set completely.
- finally, enjoy homemade chocolate bounty bars for a week when stored in an airtight container.
right off the bat, cook the blend until it holds the shape and turns non-tacky while framing a ball. additionally, to hurry the way toward cooling in the fridge, you would deep be able to freeze for 15 to 20 minutes. also, you can utilize milk chocolate or dull chocolate for the external covering. at long last, chocolate abundance formula tastes incredible when ready with great quality chocolate and coconut.