Spread the love
This recipe is my personal favorite because chocolate is my weakness so today I tried something which is quite different from all my recipes.
Very easy to make and takes only 20-25 mins
These turned out just right.
1) In a bowl, take 2/3 cup milk powder and 4 tbsp condensed milk. Add the condensed milk part by part till u get a thick mixture.
2) Take a packet of Marie biscuits. I have used three biscuits for 1 choco pie. Apply the mixture on one side of the biscuit, then to another biscuit, the same way and add a plain biscuit on top. Press them down lightly. Prepare as many as you want and place them on a plate and refrigerate for 10-15 mins.
3) In another small bowl take chocolate pieces. I have used dairy milk chocolate. (You can use modes or any other chocolate of your choice). You can melt the chocolate in the microwave for 40 secs or you can use the double boiler method. Mix it to a smooth paste. Now take the tripple layered biscuits and started dipping them in the chocolate, turning it over with a fork and immersing it into the paste so that it is well coated.
4) Place them on a plate, preferably covered with foil paper, as it helps in easy removal after refrigerating.
5) Refrigerate for 5-10 mins and then serve .