Spread the love
Walnut Burfi is a very delicious sweet recipe with walnuts as the main ingredient. Walnuts are prepared alongside sugar, ghee, and cardamom until they are fudgy. You can make this recipe during celebrations.
- Walnuts – 250 grams
- Sugar – 150 grams
- Water – 1 cup
Method of Making
- Clean walnuts and grind them into a smooth paste in a mixer grinder by adding some water along with cardamom and sugar.
- After the first boil reduce the heat and cook until the syrup thickens.
- Two wire syrup will be suitable for making walnut barfi.
- To check the syrup of two wires, take a drop syrup between your two fingers, if two wires are formed between the fingers then the syrup is absolutely fine.
- Now remove the pan from the heat.
- Add walnut powder to it and quickly add it to the syrup.
- Return the pan to a low heat and cook until it leaves the edges of the mixture of walnuts and sugar syrup while stirring.
- It takes only 2–3 minutes.
- Everything has to be done very quickly.
- Now turn off the heat
- Now spread the mixture evenly in a thick layer in a pre-smooth curry plate.
- Transfer it to a plate and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Cut it to desired shapes once it cools down.
- Delicious Walnut Barfi is now ready to serve.
- You can also make it in advance.
- Walnut burfi can be stored for 2-3 weeks.